"The Berlin Government District 1932-1938, Part 1" is a computer-animated documentary that offers a detailed overview of the buildings in Berlin's Government district between 1932 and 1945.
The area surrounding the Wilhelmplatz was the centre of the government and a symbol of German power from 1871 to 1945.
After the end of World War II the area changed beyond recognition.
Of the approx. 50 buildings on Wilhelmplatz and in Voßstraße only three still remain standing.
One can hardly imagine what this historical place used to look like.
Through this documentary a three-dimensional and historically correct representation of the buildings is created and an opportunity is given to comprehend the historical and architectural connections in their entirety.
The Berlin Government District 1932-1938, Part 1
| by Levent Ozler
read more: neue-reichskanzlei.de (675)