Adobe has released a new version of Adobe Photoshop Touch, optimized for iPhone and Android smart phones. Inspired by the highly successful Photoshop Touch for tablets, the phone app brings core features of Photoshop desktop software to mobile devices and offers similar intuitive, touch-based gestures and features.
"Mobile phones are increasingly becoming the primary tool for people to take and edit photos," commented Winston Hendrickson, vice president products, Creative Media Solutions, Adobe. "Adobe is dedicated to serving our customers' evolving creative workflow and we heard, loud and clear, that Photoshop fans wanted some core Adobe imaging magic on their smartphones."
Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone offers powerful new capabilities for smartphone users:
- Enhance images using popular Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, filters, tonal and color adjustments
- Apply effects and add graphical text for endless creative possibilities
- Edit images as large as 12 megapixels with layers
- Combine images together quickly using the Scribble Selection feature, and easily refine your selection with the Refine Edge tool
- Automatically sync images to Adobe Creative Cloud with free 2GB of storage
Photoshop Touch for Android and iOS Phones
| by Levent Ozler