Adobe Social is a new product within the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite that combines social publishing and engagement with monitoring, social ad buying and analytics that can attribute social activity to business results.
Unveiled today at the Adobe Digital Marketing Summit, Adobe Social builds on the social media management technology Adobe acquired earlier this year as part of the Context Optional/Efficient Frontier acquisition, as well as the social media monitoring and analytics of Adobe SocialAnalytics.
"The sheer scale of word-of-mouth that can be accomplished on social media can become a powerful boost or tragic descent for any company and is best managed if a company's social marketers are in lock-step," said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. "Adobe Social brings to social marketing the control and accountability expected across other digital channels. The ultimate aim is to help social media as a marketing channel mature and prove its worth alongside other digital marketing investments."
Adobe Social will expand this year with additional social marketing features as well as integrations with other products within the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite.
With Adobe Social, digital marketers can now accomplish the following with a single product:
- Streamline and centralize publishing across social platforms
- Automate targeting and personalization of content and experiences in social applications and across social platforms
- Seamlessly integrate Sponsored Story ad creation within the publishing workflow to maximize the reach of important content and campaigns
- Monitor and moderate conversations both within your communities and anywhere it happens on the social Web
- Import analytics data from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, blogs and other social platforms into Adobe Social and tie social activities to business results
- Identify and engage key influencers to drive positive conversations about your brand
- Monitor the sentiment of conversations and receive alerts on relevant trends
- Easily create and deploy social apps, such as contests or forms, without the need for design or development resources
- Directly measure across the customer journey how social media interactions and engagement drive purchase behavior
Adobe Social will be available in the latter half of 2012.